1. When entering the workshop, you must wear overalls, the big cuffs should be tight, and the shirts should be tied into the pants. Female classmates should wear a safety helmet and put the hairpin into the cap. Do not wear sandals, slippers, high heels, vests, skirts and scarves into the workshop. Note: Do not wear gloves to operate the machine;
2, be careful not to move or damage the warning sign installed on the machine;
3. Be careful not to place obstacles around the machine tool, and the working space should be large enough;
4. If a job needs to be completed by two or more people, attention should be paid to the coordination between each other;
5. It is not allowed to use compressed air to clean machine tools, electrical cabinets and NC units;
6. Internships should be conducted on designated machine tools and computers. No other machine tools, tools or electrical switches shall be tamper-proof without permission;
1. Before operation, you must be familiar with the general performance, structure, transmission principle and control program of CNC milling machine, and master the functions and operating procedures of each operation button and indicator light. Do not operate or adjust the machine until you understand the entire process.
2. Before starting the machine tool, check whether the electrical control system of the machine tool is normal, whether the lubrication system is unblocked, the oil quality is good, and the lubricating oil is added according to the requirements. The operating handles are correct, and the workpiece, fixture and tool are clamped firmly. Check if the coolant is sufficient, then drive the slow car for 3 to 5 minutes, check whether the transmission parts are normal, and confirm that there is no fault before they can be used normally.
3. After the program is debugged, it must be approved by the instructor to follow the steps. It is not allowed to skip the steps. Without the permission of the instructor, operate without authorization or operate in violation of regulations, and the scores shall be treated as zero points. If the accident is caused, the relevant measures shall be taken and the corresponding losses shall be compensated.
4. Before machining the parts, it is necessary to strictly check whether the machine origin and tool data are normal and perform the simulation without cutting path.
1. When processing parts, the protective door must be closed, the head and hand are not allowed to be inserted into the protective door, and the protective door is not allowed to open during the processing;
2. During the processing, the operator must not leave the machine without authorization, and should maintain a high concentration of ideas and observe the operating status of the machine. In the event of an abnormal phenomenon or accident, the program shall be terminated immediately, the power supply shall be cut off and the instructor shall be reported in time, and no other operations shall be performed;
3. It is strictly forbidden to tap the control panel and touch the display. It is strictly forbidden to strike the work table, indexing head, fixture and guide rail;
4. It is strictly forbidden to open the numerical control system control cabinet for viewing and touching.
5. The operator must not arbitrarily change the internal parameters of the machine. Intern students are not allowed to call or modify other programs that are not compiled by themselves;
6. On the machine control microcomputer, other operations are not allowed except for program operation and transmission and program copy;
7. The CNC milling machine belongs to the large precision equipment. Except for the tooling and workpieces placed on the workbench, it is strictly forbidden to stack any work, clips, blades, measuring tools, workpieces and other sundries on the machine tool;
8. It is forbidden to touch the tip and iron filings with your hands. Iron scraps must be cleaned with iron hooks or brushes.
9. It is forbidden to touch the rotating spindle, workpiece or other moving parts by hand or by any other means;
10. It is forbidden to measure the workpiece during the machining process, manual shifting, and it is not possible to wipe the workpiece with cotton thread or clean the machine tool;
11. Prohibit trial operations are prohibited;
12. When moving the position of each axis by handwheel or fast moving, be sure to check the “,-” sign in all directions of the X, Y and Z axes of the machine before moving. When moving, first turn the handwheel slowly to observe the movement direction of the machine tool before speeding up the movement;
13. When the workpiece size is to be suspended during the running of the program, the standby bed should be completely stopped, and the spindle can be stopped before the measurement can be performed to avoid personal accidents;
14. If the machine tool is not used for several days, the NC and CRT parts should be energized for 2-3 hours every other day.
15. When shutting down, wait for the spindle to stop for 3 minutes before shutting down.